September 30, 2017
September 21, 2017
Law Enforcement Login
Vehicle Removal Request
Dealer Tow Request
Online Job Application
Impound Facility Guidelines
To obtain an impounded vehicle or to obtain property from an impounded vehicle you must provide in person one of the following:
1. Original title with your name printed on the front of the title matching your drivers
license and with correct vehicle information.
2. Original title signed over on the back Properly with your name printed on the back
matching your drivers license dated less than 30 days from present day and with
correct vehicle information on the front.
3. Title transfer receipt issued by a tag office within the last 30 days with your name
matching your drivers license and with the correct vehicle information.
4. Current vehicle registration (Not Expired) with your name and correct vehicle
5. Bill of Sale from an individual to an individual, notarized,dated less than 30 days
from present day, your printed name matching your license, and with correct
vehicle information.**Can only be used if the year model for the vehicle is 1985 or
older and is listed on the state system under the sellers name**
6. Bill of Sale from a dealership to an individual, printed on dealership forms, dated
less than 30 days from present day, your name matching your license, and correct
If the owner of the vehicle is unable to retrieve the vehicle or the contents inside the vehicle in person, we can provide a form that will need to be filled out by the registered owner. This form must have one of the above listed six items attached. The form must be notarized and the printed name must match one of the six items listed above. This form may be faxed or e-mailed, if the form is faxed or e-mailed the notary must use an ink seal instead of an emboss press seal.
If the owner of the vehicle is a business we will need a notarized letter on business letterhead signed by the manager or supervisor of the company that is allowed to give such authority over the companies property. The letter must specify the name of the person as it appears on their drivers license who is authorized to manage the vehicle located in the impound lot(ie. view vehicle, take pictures, remove property, remove tag, pick up vehicle, etc). The letter must specify the year, make, model, and full VIN (Vehicle Identification Number). This letter must have one of the above listed items and the business name must match the letter.
Along with the above you must provide proof of who you are. We are allowed to accept one of the following:
1. Drivers License, Not Expired, issued by a form of U.S. Government printed with
2. Identification Card, Not Expired, issued by a form of U.S. Goverment printed with
3. Ticket/Citation issued by a form of U.S. Goverment printed with your name and
issued less than 45 days from present day.
4. Military identification Card Issued by the U.S. Goverment printed with your name.
5. Passport issued by the U.S. Government printed with your name, Not Expired.
6. Foreign Country Passport with U.S. Visa, Not Expired, printed with your name.
Thank you for your cooperation.
© Statewide Wrecker Service 2013